Laser bleaching, by applying some gel on the teeth, makes the teeth much whiter than they normally should be. Bleaching is often confused with tooth cleaning, but bleaching makes teeth much whiter than their normal color. Tooth cleaning is to remove the stains of some substances that stain the teeth, such as tea, coffee, cigarettes. Tooth whitening removes the pigments in the tooth minerals that give the tooth yellow color, making the teeth appear whiter.
Table of Contents
Laser Bleaching Method
Laser Bleaching Cost
- Teeth cleaning is done.
- Stains on the teeth are cleaned with the polishing method.
- All soft tissues are isolated by a light-curing tissue.
- The whitening gel is applied to the teeth and activated with the help of light.
- The process is repeated 2 or 3 times every 20 minutes until the desired whiteness is achieved.
- You can continue this process at home with home bleaching equipment specially prepared for you by the physician for the permanence of whiteness.
Laser Bleaching Abroad
LASER BLEACHING OFFER
We will make a single attempt to contact you from a witheld number, usually within 24 hours of your request.
Laser Bleaching FAQ
In order for the whiteness to be more permanent and healthy as a result of the bleaching process, we should pay attention to some events:
After the procedure, some sensitivity is observed in the teeth of the users. These sensitivities pass within 3 days.
Heavy cutters can be used before treatment to minimize post-procedure sensitivity.
Cold foods and drinks should be avoided for a few days after the procedure.
The desensitizing paste that you can ask your doctor will also work.
All foods and beverages with coloring should be avoided, especially for one week and ten days after the procedure. (coffee, cigarettes, red wine, tea, foods containing tomato paste, etc.)
The whitening process takes longer in individuals who have regular care every six months, brush their teeth at least two or three times a day, do not consume excessive tea and coffee, and do not smoke.